Supplier & Distributor of Raw Aluminum Materials
At FS Alloys, Inc. we offer four grades of aluminum in various raw material forms - including coil, sheet, custom-sized blanks, angle, channel, and flat bar profiles. Each shipment is accompanied by certificates of compliance and complete test documentation.
Features & Characteristics of Aluminum & Aluminum Alloys
- 3003 H14 Aluminum is alloyed with 1.2% manganese to improve the strength of commercially pure aluminum. The H14 temper has been strain hardened and partially annealed. As a good general purpose aluminum, it offers excellent corrosion resistance, workability, and weldability. It has many uses including decorative trim, vehicle components, cooking utensils, and roofing and siding.
- 5052 H32 grade aluminum's major alloying element is magnesium, which makes it much stronger than 3003 series. In addition to superior weldability and good formability, it provides excellent corrosion resistance, especially in salt water and marine environments. Anodized coatings take on a bright and clear appearance. It is also an excellent choice for applications that require strength and formability at a reasonable cost.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum has magnesium and silicon as its major alloys. Its high strength-to-weight ratio makes it suitable for large parts that need to be very light. Exhibiting good workability and high resistance to corrosion, it is easily welded by a skilled technician but welds may require re-hardening. This alloy is widely used for aircraft, marine, appliance, and mechanical system components where improved strength, high corrosion resistance, and light weight characteristics are desirable.
- 4017 H22 Tread Bright Aluminum features a raised diamond pattern to provide overall traction. Lightweight with a polished and textured finish, it exhibits good corrosion resistance and is easily workable. It is commonly used for no-slip walkways, ornamental projects, truck bed liners, and wall or floor panels.
Raw Aluminum Material Specifications
- Aluminum Raw Materials Available
- 3003 H14
4017 H22 Tread Bright
- Forms Available
- Flat Bar
- Sheet - 36" x 96" to 60" x 144"
Precision Blanks - Cut to Size
Rod & Bar up to 6" diameter & 12' in length
Extruded Tube - Up to 6" in diameter
Structural - Up to 6"
- CoC (Certificate of Compliance)
- Finishing Services Available
- Industries Served